Matunuck Elementary PTO
PTO meetings are open to all parents. We will meet in the library at 7 p.m.. Please mark these dates on your calendar and come join us! Childcare provided!
October 23rd **date change
December -No Meeting
October 23rd PTO Meeting
Cares training at 6 P.M. before PTO meeting, child care provided.
Nominations for President Elect for this school year
We will be voting to at our November (11/20 )PTO meeting.
Spirit Week October 21-25
Matunuck Spirit Wear Pop-up
(before PTO meeting)
Pumpkin Night, Friday,
Join us for a fun filled family night Friday October 25th, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Our night is only fabulous with your help.
Pumpkin Carving Contest Friday, October 25th
Matunuck's all school play Knowing Home November 16th
Points of Contact:
- Scene Parents- questions can be directed to Melisa Verrecchia email@example.com/818-519-1714
- Costume Coordinators- Dana Mulvaney, firstname.lastname@example.org/858-229-7020
- All Other Questions, please contact: Nicole Paliotti email@example.com /207-7315
Ad space in the program available, please see form below to donate
PTO Sponsored Salad Bar Week
During the PTO sponsored week, the Salad Bar offers a few more additional items than the usual salad bar and is FREE FOR ALL STUDENTS and enables ALL STUDENTS to partake in the Salad Bar.
Next Salad Bar Week
SK Wellness Tip of the month
What do you need to let go of this month? Maybe it's a relationship that's not serving you, maybe it's a commitment that's stressing you out, or maybe it's the expectation of how something should be. Whatever it is, give yourself the gift of letting go and create some space in your life for new things to come along.
Thank you for your interest in our PTO!
This site will be updated throughout the year with information about upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, fundraising efforts, Monthly Newsletters and PTO Meeting Minutes. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any Board member or join us for one of our monthly meetings. The current flyers sent home are below and on our Friday Folder page; Enrichment forms are located on the Enrichment page. Any questions for your class contact your child's classroom Room Parent.
"Friday Folders" are sent home each Friday, it contains important school and PTO information. All information is sent via the virtual Friday folder via email. Your email needs to be up to date with school. All PTO documents are available on the Friday Folder page.
October 17th 2019 Friday Folders.....
- Agenda for October 23 PTO meeting
- Minutes from September meeting to be approved
- President Elect Nominations accepted now, voting 11/20
- All School Play Knowing home needs Volunteers
- Ad space in Knowing Home Program Available, please see form
- Pumpkin Night October 25th 6-8, details below and ticket forms.
- Pumpkin Night Bake Sale 2019 -we need your Spooktacular desserts.
- Picture Day 10/22/2019
- Spirit Week Coming October 21st -25th details next week
- CCMS Pumpkin - caving with contest, pumpkin on display for Pumpkin Night - October 24th 5-730.
- Coordinators Needed for
- Staff Appreciation Week
- Staff Appreciation Lunch May 5th
- Yawgoo Tubing
- Bake Sale
- All School Play Photographer
- Recess room coordinator, monthly position signup
Matunuck Elementary website
Matunuck Elementary Lunch Menu
Matunuck Elementary Pickup & Dropoff procedure & form
South Kingstown School District - Board Documents
South Kingstown School District Calender
Matunuck Elementary PTO Facebook Page
Safe Stop, track your child's bus, registration
Facilities Study Web Site
Facilities Study Survey
South Kingstown Schools Official Facebook page
South Kingstown Cares
South Kingstown Bus Routes
SK Connects App in Google Play
SK Connects App in App Store
Our MissionThe Matunuck School PTO aims to unite our school community by supporting our teachers, staff and families through PTO-sponsored educational purchases, enrichment opportunities, and social events. The proceeds from our fundraising efforts will be used solely for the purpose that benefit all of Matunuck School students.